Quirky Railway Cottage
Make yourself at home in our bright and warm traditional railway worker’s cottage. High ceilings and original features make for a pretty, comfy break away. Next to Mobberley train station and opposite The Railway Inn, a traditional family pub serving homemade food and local ales. Perfect.
- One large bedroom with a king size bed, smaller double bedroom both with memory foam mattresses and quality bedding.
- Sofa bed in the living room sleeps two.
- One large bathroom with a power shower and an airing cupboard to keep towels warm.
- Living room with an open fire and TV.
- Good speed Wi-Fi, you can stream films and music with ease.
- Well-equipped kitchen with toaster, cooker, microwave. Large cupboard perfect for drying coats and boots.
- You are welcome to explore our huge garden with it’s own little woodland and parachute!
- Ample parking.
- Easy train links to Hale, Altrincham, Knutsford, Chester and Manchester.
- Great local walks and amenities. Ask us for advice, we’re happy to help out.
- £110 per night.